Search results

1. stabled

stabled's mute appeal

IGN? stabled Why do you think you were banned? mute evasion Do you believe this punishment was false? yes Do you have any evidence to defend yourself? no Why should we accept your appeal? i was muted on my main for telling someone to kill themselves so i got a 7d mute to begin with then the...
  2. stabled

Denied stabled's mute appeal

IGN? stabled Why do you think you were banned? mute evasion Do you believe this punishment was false? yes Do you have any evidence to defend yourself? no Why should we accept your appeal? i was muted on my main for telling someone to kill themselves so i got a 7d mute to begin with then the...
  3. stabled

Staff Application - ChaoticKiller

+1 (removed my previous comment) -lots of experience -semi-detailed
  4. stabled

Recruiting Scums Recruitment

what maps have you run? or did you mean you run the ban list? seems like every time i see someone in history's name come up, it's about a ban/blacklist.
  5. stabled

Denied 1v25

you should probably paste in the format along with putting in your answers
  6. stabled

kb and pot fix on kitmap

Your suggestion: change kb and pots on kitmap How this would improve our server: it would improve it by a lot by actually making the debuffs useful rather than only being able to use them on yourself or for suicide debuffs. as of now, the pots are quite literally magnetized to the floor as soon...
  7. stabled

big dicks n shit

big dicks n shit
  8. stabled

Denied guppies ban appeal

+1 same reasons as i posted on shufflefly's appeal
  9. stabled

Denied Shufflefly's Ban Appeal

+1 -we have reported this to people to try and get it fixed -we already have dubs of p3s3 equipment that we don't really need but have
  10. stabled

Denied stabled's ban appeal (in game)

i'm cst lmao
  11. stabled

Denied stabled's ban appeal (in game)

IGN? stabled Why do you think you were banned? logging while frozen Do you believe this punishment was false? yes but no (i wasn't cheating and had to go) but i'll tell you now, that food was fucking good. Do you have any evidence to defend yourself? i have proof that i was frozen and had to...
  12. stabled

stabled's ban appeal

IGN? stabled Why do you think you were banned? i was banned for opening a false ticket Do you believe this punishment was false? no Do you have any evidence to defend yourself? sheep was the person who saw the message and banned me Why should we accept your appeal? because it was a complete...
  13. stabled

BRING BACK BED BOMBING?!

i wanna bomb some mfs at end too
  14. stabled

add "brewer kit" to crate rotations

add brewer kit to crate rotations (monthly crates, reinforced). yeah
  15. stabled

Denied stabled's discord ban appeal

IGN? daddydylan#3280 Why do you think you were banned? for creating a false ticket Do you believe this punishment was false? no Do you have any evidence to defend yourself? sheep banned me and knows this happened Why should we accept your appeal? i was going to open a ticket on another...
  16. stabled

Denied stabled's discord ban appeal

IGN? daddydylan#3280 Why do you think you were banned? for creating a false ticket Do you believe this punishment was false? no Do you have any evidence to defend yourself? sheep banned me and knows this happened Why should we accept your appeal? i was going to open a ticket on another...
  17. stabled

Recruiting Terror Faction Recruitment

half the faction is already retarded, so.