Search results

1. Owen

Denied invitings staff application

Accepted, You have been given access to #pending on Discord with more info.
  2. Owen

Denied invitings staff application

+1
  3. Owen

This is possibly the worst HCF Server

I play cave about 5h a day normally, and I love cave and its not p2w its the best hcf server
  4. Owen

Denied Vaporising (EU)

+1
  5. Owen

Denied Vaporising (EU)

When were you staff on Faithful and who was the current Staff Manager when you got accepted/promoted to Moderator+?
  6. Owen

Owen's Ban Appeal

IGN? uwuSlam Why do you think you were banned? Cheating I guess Do you believe this punishment was false? Yes Do you have any evidence to defend yourself? Innocent until proven guilty. (logs) Why should we accept your appeal? I wasn't using any unfair advantage or modification to give me an...
  7. Owen

Recruiting Sauce Faction recruitment (Sis, straight white males only)

darkangels suck but they got ftop 1 for like the past 13 maps LOL
  8. Owen

Denied ITrapx's Staff Application

+1 mature active respectful
  9. Owen

Owen's Staff Application | NA

I was allowed to be staff on Wenja and Para because I was mature for my age, and politely asked the staff manager (Which was my friend at the time.)
  10. Owen

You realize that the image posted could easily be faked. That isn't something I've said, you're making up lies without any straight up proof whatsoever.
  11. Owen

Vestinq didn't demote me, I resigned due to having to study for exams
  12. Owen

I'm open to feedback and all I'm looking for are ways to improve my application! Have a great day :)
  13. Owen

Why do you want to become staff on our server? I would like to become staff on CavePvP, because I have tons of experience being a staff member, and I feel as though I can benefit some aspects of the network. I've been HCF for over 4 years, and I think its time I try to contribute a little more...
  14. Owen

Minecraft Username? (Include NameMC Link): My IGN is currently OwenTheDoggo. Region and Timezone: My timezone is EST, and I'm from the US. Discord Tag (ex. SheepKiller#9999): My discord is Owen#0003 and I'm in the CavePvP discord server. Age: I'm currently 14 years of age. But if I might...
  15. Owen

Accepted .

Ign? OwenTheDoggo Who banned you? console Why were you banned? cheating I guess Do you believe this punishment was false? yes Do you have any evidence to defend yourself? no Why should we accept your appeal? I wasn't violating any rule of the tos or of the server in general so unban me and...
  16. Owen

Accepted verybasic's staff application [US]

+1 - stated above
  17. Owen

Denied owen's ban appeal

Ign? OwenTheDoggo Who banned you? brahms Why were you banned? "Insiding" Do you believe this punishment was false? Yes, this punishment was 100% false. Do you have any evidence to defend yourself? Nope Why should we accept your appeal? You should accept my appeal because I have no idea when...
  18. Owen

Denied FatmanHarmless [EU] Staff Application

-1 - Lying about your past experiences. (Warfine)
  19. Owen

Accepted Wosy's Staff Application [NA]

+1 Amazing person to work with Mature Decently Detailed