Codeify Staff Application

Codeify

Sep 10, 2019
Minecraft Username? (Include NameMC Link): Codeify https://namemc.com/profile/Codeify.2

Region and Timezone: Uk (England) GMT

Discord Tag (ex. SheepKiller#9999): Drakee#4674

Twitter: I do not have twitter at this time but I will make an account if needed.

Do you have the ability to record: Yes I have many recording software's on my pc such as Nvidia shadow play action and OBS.

How active can you be?: 3-4 hours per day (week days) up to 6 hours weekends.

Do you have any previous punishments on our server?: No I don't have any punishments on the server.

Past Staff Experience: I have owned various server but havn't been staff on any servers that have actually released, however I would like to start my staffing experience on cave as I think it is a great server that has the potential to grow into one of the best pvp/HCF severs going. I would like to help the cave community as it is one of the best hcf communities in my opinion and is very known

Why do you want to become staff on our server? As I said above I would like to start my staffing experience on cave as I think it is a grate server that has the potential to grow into one of the best pvp/HCF severs going. I also heard that this server has an exceptional staff team and this is one that I would like to be a part of to help the cave community. I also think that my maturity and dedication could lead me to being a good staff member on this sever.

Additional Information: I have no Additional Information.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gotking

ChaoticKiller

Mar 24, 2019
Canada
twitter.com
I think you have some good amount of detail in some areas the lack of experience is unfortunate but that does not mean you can not learn things as you go along. I will give this application a +1 because I feel you could have potential. Best of Luck

Reactions: Codeify

Codeify

Sep 10, 2019
I think you have some good amount of detail in some areas the lack of experience is unfortunate but that does not mean you can not learn things as you go along. I will give this application a +1 because I feel you could have potential. Best of Luck
Thank you bro

gap

O.T.D
Sep 6, 2019

There isn't enough detail within the whole of the application to make the "cut".
I believe adding more detail will increase your chances!
I haven't seen you on CavePvP, may be timezones.
There is quite a few grammatical errors within the application.

Codeify

Sep 10, 2019

There isn't enough detail within the whole of the application to make the "cut".
I believe adding more detail will increase your chances!
I haven't seen you on CavePvP, may be timezones.
There is quite a few grammatical errors within the application.
I get what ur saying but what has grammar got to do with it xd

Last edited: