Hxyd's Re Application

Hxyd

Aug 15, 2019
IGN: Hxyd
Past Experience/Servers: Small servers however forgot the servers due to a 9-14 month break.
Portfolio(Past work): (A very old build on my old channel)
(My build backhanding/buzzard did an edit for me) https://streamable.com/fyb53 (My most recent build on minelink recorded by hotgurl)

Why do you want to be a builder?:

I would love to become a part of the builder team as I have a passion for building. It allows me to utilize my creativity which can allow me to make minor or major changes to the server such as koths, spawns, end, kit maps and also arenas for events such as 2v2 10v10. CavePVP has also been increasing in the player base which is lovely to see which also means builds might want to be updated frequently to keep players happy and enjoying the server. I also enjoy working with other builders to create massive or small projects. I also put a lot of time and effort into my builds. I would also love to join the build team as it would allow me to use my creativity to build around the sever to be recognized by the players. As a player having the same spawns, koths, end, roads and kit map do get boring and would be lovely to change that. I also am very familiar with world edit and can make various builds and also use world edit to make builds better or to help make builds in general.

How much time can you put into the server?: Weekends I can put up to 12 hours a day. Weekdays I can put into 6-8 hours. I am active every day.
Telegram @(REQUIRED):
@xHayd

Backhanding

Jun 29, 2019
+1 decent builds, well detailed. Multiple builds presented along with a very high contrast in the builds shown, alot of potential and would be a good addition to the team

particules

Aug 9, 2019
+1
He built amazing maps and spawns for my previous server.
Has great potential.
Good luck.
PARTICULES

rev

Aug 8, 2019
+1
  • Nice Builds.
  • Positive Attitude
(Your first video has been taken down, not sure if you're aware )

Hxyd

Aug 15, 2019
+1
  • Nice Builds.
  • Positive Attitude
(Your first video has been taken down, not sure if you're aware )
Thank you very much for telling me and thank you for the positive feedback

Reactions: rev

AaronTheGamer77

YouTube.com/AaronDoesStuff
Mar 9, 2019
ngl to you your builds wern't great, i can take cristicicsm however when it's about toxicity it is anything to do with builds?
LOL i knew my builds werent good, and you do NOT take good criticism because you're STILL arguing and being toxic