ITrapx

Jun 6, 2019
HCF
Minecraft Username? (Include NameMC Link): "ITrapx" mine.ly/ITrapx.2

Region and Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Discord Tag (ex. SheepKiller#9999): ITrapx#1787

Twitter: N/A

Do you have the ability to record: Yes

How active can you be?: I can be online everyday for atleast 5 hours, since Im on summer break.

Do you have any previous punishments on our server?: No

Past Staff Experience: Yes, I have been In a staff position on a few servers, mostly OP Factions or Factions, I have been staff on my friends HCF server in 2016-2017, I know my way around most staff commands.

Why do you want to become staff on our server?

Maturity:
Being mature towards other players is very important when being a staff member and I feel like I keep my staff work as mature as possible giving the players the best support they can get.

Professionalism:
Making sure to keep everything professional is a main priority in a server like CavePvP. For example, keep every staff work straight to the point, simple and as quick as possible. As well as that there is no typing in public chat. The reason you do this is to make sure everything is kept "behind the scenes" of the other players and overall it keeps the work professional.

Knowledge:
Having knowledge of what to do as a staff member is very important so you don't mess up on any situations. For example, knowing all commands, times, reasons, etc. The reason you need to know all these is to keep everything professional which links to the topic above.

Being Bias:
Being biased on HCF should not happen when being a staff member which is why I keep all my work non-biased no matter who it is. For example if a youtuber said something, I will still treat him as a normal player no matter what happens. This is very important as it shows loyalty towards the staff team which leads on to my next topic.

Loyalty:
Being loyal on a HCF server is very important because if you get accepted you should be 100% focused on that server and treat it as a gift as you would be very fortunate to be accepted. Which is why I will always be 100% loyal to CavePvP no matter what happens.

Activity:
As people should know, activity is very important on a server like CavePvP as you should keep your staff work consistent and active on a day to day basis. As everyone knows "Summer" is here, I will be extremely active if accepted as a staff member for the CavePvP.

Honesty:
Being honest is whats great about me in my opinion. If I feel like something is done wrong I will question it and give my honest opinion about it. As well as that if someone asks me a question, I will respond honestly as I feel like every staff member should be honest towards players and other staff members.

Dedication:
Dedication is a priority which needs to be focused on. Dedication is very important as it shows how much you want to keep your position and how much you want to stay apart of a staff team. Me apart of the CavePvP staff team will give 100% dedication towards the server and make sure that if I do become a staff member, it was worth the recruitment.

Effort:
Effort is also a very important job and needs to be focused on as much as dedication. The reason so is to show how much you want to keep your position and how you respect players. The reason I am mentioning players, is because if you give support to a player and give lack of effort, it will look unprofessional and disrespectful towards the players.

Criticism:
Criticism in my opinion is very important as a staff member. If a player considers to criticize me I would like to hear what they have to say so I can learn from it and improve for the future.

Forums Work
When being a staff member you should always keep up to date on the forums to check on feedback or on any forum topic to be updated or even reminded on certain things. As well as that forums work is also checking other players staff applications and checking if they are also good enough for the job as a staff member for the CavePvP community.

Experience:
I have a lot of experience when it comes to vocal communication, and in-game situations. I have been playing HCF since 2017 and know how the main ways on how HCF works. Overall I know exactly what i'm doing which is why this is one of the main points of why I should be accepted as a staff member.

Respect:
I have lots of respect towards the community and definitely when being a staff member. I will listen fully to any opinions or questions the players have to ask and make sure they get their input on what goes on before I take action in any staff requirements.

Additional Information: Thank You for reading my application, I hope you consider me as a future member of the staff team. :)

Last edited:

brahms

Apr 15, 2019
+0.5 you should state what server you were staff on but other than that you seem mature and have included a good amount of detail.

Reactions: ITrapx

ITrapx

Jun 6, 2019
HCF
+0.5 you should state what server you were staff on but other than that you seem mature and have included a good amount of detail.
Thank you, and I was staff on these servers around 2016-2017. I was having some trouble remembering the names.

Tokened

May 26, 2019
+0.5
  • It'll be better if you list the names of the servers and what rank you had before leaving the server.
  • Also please explain why you would like to be staff on the server this could be anything starting from "you don't think the staff are active enough" or "I would just love to help the server out"

ITrapx

Jun 6, 2019
HCF
+0.5
  • It'll be better if you list the names of the servers and what rank you had before leaving the server.
  • Also please explain why you would like to be staff on the server this could be anything starting from "you don't think the staff are active enough" or "I would just love to help the server out"
Thank you, I feel like I can make a positive impact on the server with how active I am, I would love to help the community and overall make the experience better for the players.

Vessey

E-Girl
Staff member
Admin
May 29, 2019
Neutral
There is nothing but traits in why do you want to be staff.
Theres no Why do you want to be staff its just traits theres no real reason on why you want to be staff

DeportedMemes

Jun 8, 2019
Neutral
  • Seems experienced
  • Could add more detail
  • No color scheme
I think if you just add more detail the application would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.