Owen's Staff Application | NA

Owen

Mar 10, 2019
Minecraft Username? (Include NameMC Link):
My IGN is currently OwenTheDoggo.

Region and Timezone:
My timezone is EST, and I'm from the US.

Discord Tag (ex. SheepKiller#9999):
My discord is Owen#0003 and I'm in the CavePvP discord server.

I'm currently 14 years of age. But if I might say, I'm super mature for my age so please consider giving me a chance.

Twitter:
My twitter is @OwenHCF.

Do you have the ability to record:
Yes, I have the ability to record all my bans at a decent quality.

How active can you be?:
Monday - 8h
Tuesday - 8h
Wednesday - 8h
Thursday - 8h
Friday - 9h
Saturday - 9h
Sunday - 9h

• So in total, I would be on about 40 hours per week.

Do you have any previous punishments on our server?:
Yes, and I admit that in the past I made mistakes, but I'm willing to move on from my past and start a new beginning.

Past Staff Experience:
(150-200 Players)
• Valux
• Trainee
• Resigned
Valux was a practice server that was really enjoyed by the community since there wasn't many up at the time. I was Trainee for a week maybe, when I resigned. At this time, I wasn't staff on an HCF server so far. So I thought it was time for a change and I applied on amber. But on Valux I learned the basics on how to SS, how to figure out certain ways to know if someone was cheating or not, learned how to record proof in a decent quality that's clearly showing the player hacking, how to find bugs/exploits faster. Another short but sweet time staffing on Valux. The head staff members were super kind people and I'm glad I was a part of the network.

(60-70 Players)
• PardisePots
• Admin
• Resigned

I was staff on Paradise for about 3 months. The only reason I resigned, was because I had tons of IRL issues at the time and it was getting harder and harder to make time for Minecraft. Anyways, I loved the community, and I enjoyed reading everyone suggestions and using them to make the server better. I truly learned how to listen and adapt to new things better.

(50-100 Players)
• CavePvP
• Chat-Mod
• Resigned

CavePvP was a server that I was Chat-Mod on, for the simple fact that I wanted to be able to play HCF. Anyways, I dealt mainly with the chat, toxicity, arguments in chat, etc. I was Chat-Mod on Cave for about a week. Since I was one of the only Chat-Mods at the time, it was difficult to make sure there wasn't any toxicity in the chat with so many people coming on and being toxic and stuff along those lines. Overall, I learned how to keep the server clean and create a healthy environment for players to enjoy.

(40-55 Players)
• AmberPvP
• TrialMod
• Demoted

Amber was a server owned by SC0TTAY which had about 35 consistent players even after SOTW occurred. During the beginning of the map, it averaged about 40 players and peaked at 70 during a SOTW. Due to the perms being broken half of the time that I was staff, I didn't have the ability to do much other than support rooms. But I learned how to assist players in the right direction even if I couldn't do anything myself. All around great experience for me. I worked with so many people that were kind that understood me really well. Note: The reason for my demotion was due to lack of bans, even though, permissions were broken. (As stated above)

(80-90 Players)
• WenjaPvP
• Mod+
• Resigned
Wenja was a server with an amazing staff team that I'm so glad I got to work with. I learned a lot about screen sharing during my time staffing on Wenja. I met tons of great people, helped lots of players in Teamspeak, and kept the cheaters off of the network. At the time of my resignation, I had state tests coming up so I sadly had to resign. (I was not allowed to take a break to study)

(90-100 players)
• Para Pots / ParaPvP
• Mod
• Demoted

I was staff on Para for about 5 months. Obviously, my job as a staff member was to assist people in Teamspeak, find cheaters, and try my best to find bugs to forward to the owners. I met some amazing people while working at Para, and sadly it went in maintenance and never came back up. Overall, my job was to lend a helping hand to the players who needed help whether it be in on HCF, Kits, Practice, or in the Teamspeak server. Before the server went into Maintenance mode, I got demoted for a photoshopped discord image. Anyways, I still understand what they were trying to do. I won't state what the person faked me saying, but it was bad enough to make them demote me.

Owen

Mar 10, 2019

Why do you want to become staff on our server?
I would like to become staff on CavePvP, because I have tons of experience being a staff member, and I feel as though I can benefit some aspects of the network. I've been HCF for over 4 years, and I think its time I try to contribute a little more to the community. I'll help bring a more positive community together on the network and try to cut down on toxicity. Sometimes, staff members aren't available to do support rooms so I make it my job to play as much as possible. I'm great at listening, and I can follow instructions very well. I'm always super calm when I'm undergoing pressure or an event that makes me feel a certain way about something, so I won't ever overreact in chat or TeamSpeak. This server has always been ridden with toxicity, and I want to try to get rid of that so that the newcomers have a better time on the network. Over the upcoming years, I'll make it my passion to help people to the best of my ability. I would love to share my knowledge, staff experience, and things I've learned over on here. I would like to help the server flourish in both development wise and community wise. I'll make it my goal to do the best that I can if I get staff on the network. I've been playing Cave for a while, so I'm quite familiar with the rules which mean I have a good understanding of the punishments that players might receive.

• Laziness -

If I'm a staff member, I make it my #1 priority to stay online whenever I can be. I'm not a person that does the minimum amount of effort, I strive to do my job the best as I can. I won't ever make up excuses to not be active unless it's something major or an IRL issue. And if this does happen, I would let the head staff members know beforehand. I would never be slacking, that's not what a staff member should want to do.

• Bias -

I'm never biased towards anyone that I talk to or anyone that I may encounter during my time as a staff member. If you are my faction member, I treat you like everybody else so that everyone knows you aren't more important than all the other players. None of my friends will get special privileges or an unfair advantage over false bans, a mute, etc.

• Listening -

I've never one to disobey instructions from other / higher staff members. I'll learn whatever they want me to know and try to do it the best that I can. If someone tells me to do something that could benefit the server, I'd try my best to get it added! And if something important came up in a Staff Meeting and you were required to remember it at a later time, I would have no doubt in my mind that I would be able to rely on myself for that information being stated.

• Activity -

I feel as if my activity will be beneficial to the network because there isn't always someone available early in the morning to stop someone from ruining your experience on Kitmap and HCF. But, since I wake up quite early, I'll be able to assist players with various needs and will strive to fix their issue to the best of my ability. Including TS support, I will be able to move people when it may be too early for Staff to talk, and send them in the right direction. I'll never break a promise. For example, if I say I'm going to be online at a certain time for whatever the case may be. I will be on without hesitation to try and benefit the server or help out with anything going on.

• Responsibility -

I'm a very responsible person. If I make an honest mistake, I won't hesitate to own up to it. If that ever were to happen, I'd try my best to make sure that it would never happen again. I'm not one of the people who would lie and later get caught. If I get called out, I'll always take it into consideration so I can visualize what I'm doing wrong and figure out ways to fix it in the future.

• Honesty -

I am very honest! I do not lie to staff and I never will. I also never lie to players and I’m really nice. You can ask me anything you want and I will not lie, and be fully honest with you. I am also not biased. Any player can trust me! If someone tells me something, I won't tell anyone else unless they say so. You can trust me with anything! One time my friends wanted me to go on their account for something, I’m not really the type of guy to scam and change their password. If I ever make a mistake, I'm not the type of person that would make up an excuse and blame it on another staff member. I'd own up to the mistake, and try only to learn from it so I could do better in the future.

Additional Information:
Thank you for reading my application!

Owen

Mar 10, 2019
I'm open to feedback and all I'm looking for are ways to improve my application! Have a great day :)

Shufflefly

Staff member
Feb 25, 2019
Hello Owen,
You are a nice guy overall.
But I think you got demoted when you were chatmod on Cave. Correct me when im wrong.

EasyLify

May 27, 2019
+1

• Very detailed.
  • I don't recommend going out of the server's limit.
  • Seems nice, chill and active.
Good luck!

Owen

Mar 10, 2019

He told me this, I snagged a SS before he deleted it
You realize that the image posted could easily be faked. That isn't something I've said, you're making up lies without any straight up proof whatsoever.

Dowr

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Feb 25, 2019
Neutral.
good amount of detail.
does not meet the age requirements.( I dont think he could have been staff on those other servers since he didn’t meet the age requirements.)
Please tell me at exactly what time you were staff in wenja.

Owen

Mar 10, 2019
Neutral.
good amount of detail.
does not meet the age requirements.( I dont think he could have been staff on those other servers since he didn’t meet the age requirements.)
Please tell me at exactly what time you were staff in wenja.
I was allowed to be staff on Wenja and Para because I was mature for my age, and politely asked the staff manager (Which was my friend at the time.)

Dowr

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Feb 25, 2019
I was allowed to be staff on Wenja and Para because I was mature for my age, and politely asked the staff manager (Which was my friend at the time.)
I am asking for when you were staff and who was that Manager?