Staff Application - ChaoticKiller

ChaoticKiller

Mar 24, 2019
Canada
twitter.com
Questions
Answers & Answers

Minecraft Username? (Include NameMC Link): Comprehensions | NameMC -> (Click-me)
Region and Timezone: NA EST
Discord Tag (ex. SheepKiller#9999): ChaoticKiller#7114
Twitter: @ChaoticKiller_ or @ChaoticKiller69
Do you have the ability to record: Yes, I have the ability to record.
How active can you be?: I can be on when I am not in school or hosting UHC on Minemen Club.
Do you have any previous punishments on our server?: No, I do not have any previous punishments on the CavePvP Network.
Past Staff Experience:

Minemen Club

(UHC-Admin)
Practice | UHC | UHC Games | UHC Meetup | PotSG
300 - 500 players.
07/02/2019 - Present
Proof of being UHC-Admin

https://gyazo.com/8977e45ce1abcd881d1c622380147e82

I started Staffing once again on the Minemen Club Network on July 2nd 2019 I started off as a Trial-Host and worked my way up to were I currently am now (UHC-Admin) I have also previously staffed on the Minemen Club Network as a host in the past as well as a moderator some a small time.

CavePvP
(Manager)
HCF, KitMap, Practice, Creative,
30 - 140 players or more.
Resigned / demoted
Proof Of being atleast Sr-Admin (not proof of being manager)
https://gyazo.com/7619ed620befbcf2f3d5e64339b9366d
https://gyazo.com/252b605d605676bddb446992fa001c06

On CavePvP I helped out players in game, TeamSpeak, and Discord. One of the other things I did on the CavePvP network was helped out with The End of the World events such as the FFA (free for all), Koth (king of the hill) and giving the players their prizes. Lastly I helped out with players rank issues and rolling back players bases, dtr and removing their dtr regen. I also helped with things on Skyblock and edit files for them. I am no longer staff on the CavePvP network because I was demoted / resigned from the Management team.

SacredPvP
(Owner)
CosmicPvP Test
10 - 60 players or more

Resigned
Proof of being Owner
https://gyazo.com/71d20ce659289d8cc615ce8ca96d40e9

On SacredPvP I helped make some custom enchantments using advancedenchantments I made a Mobcoins grinder enchantment, a key grinder enchantment and a soul grinder enchantment and a a few more. I also made a google forums for the staff applications as the server didn't have a forums and they were using discord. I also did some help with the staff team.

BriteMC
(Manager/YouTuber)
CosmicTest/OPFactions
10 - 20 players or more.
Retired
Proof of being Manager.
https://gyazo.com/b15a13dbc0ecb78e957862904894cd1d

On BriteMC I was a YouTuber who recorded on the server. Their Manager then was demoted so I applied for the position. I was then accepted as a Manager by 1v1Fam and their owner. I managed the staff team. One of the other things I did was help out the owner with adding files, adding plugins and editing files. I am no longer staff on BriteMC because the server closed down after the owner had run out of funds to pay for the server.

WarNetwork
(JrMod)
CosmicPvP Test
30 - 50 players or more.
Resigned

Proof of being a JrMod
https://gyazo.com/a6221d63c1f3ca186bd7feaa8e04437f

On the WarNetwork I helped out players in chat, helped test bugs and fix permissions I also helped players with hackers and talked to players in the chat. I was only on the server for around 1 month but I did quite a bit in that time, I was the most active staff member with 11 hours playtime in the first 2 days.
I am no longer staff on the WarNetwork because i resigned because their owner was immature and their staff team was toxic / immature / racist.

Legacy Factions
(Operator)
OP Factions
25 - 50 players or more.
Retired
I can not find proof of this as It has been a long time since I was staff on there.

On Legacy Factions I helped out with The Staff team, Helped with adding plugins and editing files and helping out the owners manage the server. I am no longer staff on Legacy Factions because the server closed down after if got griefed and they shut down the server.

ArduaMC
(Helper)
OP Factions
30 - 50 players or more.
Resigned

Can not find proof of this it was a long time ago.

On ArduaMC I helped out players in chat, muted and warned players for things such spam, racism, and caps. I also helped out players to the best of my ability and power, because I was only a helper I didn't have many permissions so this was mostly hard when someone had to be banned. I am no longer staff on ArduaMC Because I resigned on ArduaMC to become staff on the CavePvP Network.

Gods Factions
(Owner/Co-Owner)
OP Factions
50 - 100 players or more.
Retired

Can not find proof of this it was a long time ago.

On Gods Factions I watched the staff team, I managed the staff team. One of the other things I did was help out the owner with adding files, adding plugins and editing files. Lastly I helped out the staff members with learning the ropes of their permissions and setting up permissions. I am no longer staff on Gods Factions because the server closed down after the owner running out of funds to pay for the server.

TitaniumMC
(Owner/Manager)
OP Factions
25 - 175 players or more.
Retired
Proof of being Owner (This was a little while ago but this is after they decided to reopen.)
https://gyazo.com/77451baa34941be1ce39becacebb4b49

What I did on TitaniumMC was Help out the staff team, manage the chat, manage the staff team, help players out in chat and in TeamSpeak. One of the other things I did on TitaniumMC was help out the owner and talk to the staff team in TeamSpeak and ban hackers. I am no longer staff on TitaniumMC because the server closed down after lack of players on the server.

Fable Factions
(Moderator)
OP Factions
25 - 125 players or more.
Resigned

I can not find proof of this

On Fable Factions I Helped out players in game, Muted Players, banned players and hackers as well as talking to the staff team in discord. I also built the server a spawn as well as helped them fix bugs. I am no longer staff on Fable Factions because I resigned to be staff on LollyPvP.

UnitedMC
(Helper)
OP Factions
25 - 100 players or more.
Retired
Can not find proof of this.

On UnitedMC I helped out players in chat, helped out players in the discord and ingame. One of the other things I did on UnitedMC was warn the players in chat and mute them. I am no longer staff on UnitedMC because the server closed down after lack of players after they changed some of the things on the server.

MemeHCF
(Owner/Co-Owner)
HCF
25 - 50 players or more.
Retired
No proof of this as it was a long time ago.

I helped out players in game and in TeamSpeak. Another thing I did on MemeHCF was warned players, temp muted players, banned players, banned hackers, screenshared players, and tested the staff team. I am no longer staff on MemeHCF because the server closed down after some time.

StellarPvP
(Moderator/Partner)
CosmicTest/OPFactions
50 - 300 players or more.
Resigned
Proof Of being a Moderator

https://gyazo.com/79a9ca51dd7d0059a85e553146f15131

On StellarPvP I was a YouTuber who recorded on the server. I then applied for Staff and was accepted as a Helper and then got promoted to moderator. I watched chat ban cheaters and help out in chat. I am no longer staff on StellarPvP because I decided to resign to do other things.

Why do you want to become staff on our server?: I would like to be staff on the CavePvP Network so I could improve my experience and improve my knowledge in staffing, I would also like to work with some of the staff members on the CavePvP Network to get a better understanding of staffing in another area then what I am use to and or familiar with. One of the reasons I am applying on the CavePvP Network is because I would like to help out in the community once again and ensure that the server is has a staff member on it at least most of the day. Another reason I am applying on the CavePvP network is because I would like to do more staffing and helping in the community. I would also like to be a staff member once again on the CavePvP Network so I could work alongside one of my old co workers and current co workers in the staff department. The last reason I would like to staff on the CavePvP Network is to better my experience and increase my knowledge and skills.

Additional Information: I am Staff on Minemen Club so when ever I am not Hosting UHC on there or in school I should be able to be on the server.

Contact Information
Email:
ChaoticKillerBusiness@gmail.com
Discord: ChaoticKiller#7114
Telegram: ChaoticKiller
Twitter: @ChaoticKiller_ or @ChaoticKiller69

Last edited:

gap

O.T.D
Sep 6, 2019
All of your staff application is Experience.

I'd suggest adding more detail to "Why do you want to become staff on our server?"

fourpack

Aug 11, 2019
+1
Amazing Staff Experience
Previously Manager so, he'd know the surroundings and guidelines
Very Mature and Kind.
I'd recommend adding more details to ''Why do you want to become staff on our server? '' as it looks a bit bland and maybe put some attributes/traits.
You're not allowed to double-staff however you are a ''UHC-Admin'' so I'd check with any of the Managers and or Owners to ensure you aren't double-staffing.

Best Regards,
fourpack

ChaoticKiller

Mar 24, 2019
Canada
twitter.com
+1
Amazing Staff Experience
Very Mature and Kind.
I'd recommend adding more details to ''Why do you want to become staff on our server? '' as it looks a bit bland and maybe put some attributes/traits.
You're not allowed to double-staff however you are a ''UHC-Admin'' so I'd check with any of the Managers and or Owners to ensure you aren't double-staffing.

Best Regards,
fourpack
I have already double checked this ahead of time and I have gotten the a ok Thanks for the heads up though and thank you for the feedback. I will think of some more things I can add to "Why do you want to become staff on our server?" to further the detail thank you for the suggestion.

ChaoticKiller

Mar 24, 2019
Canada
twitter.com
+1
Amazing Staff Experience
Very Mature and Kind.

Best Regards,
fourpack
Edited Added some more detail to "Why do you want to become staff on our server?" Please let me know if it could use some more work Thanks again for the feedback.

ChaoticKiller

Mar 24, 2019
Canada
twitter.com

-didn't really have to read this to know this application isn't at all great with detail, but more relies on experience and frequent spacing within the experience section to make it look a lot longer than it really looks.
I spaced it out to look better and more organized not to look longer and it does have detail if you read it. I have lots of experience so there is not much I have to or need to put into the application. Thanks for the feedback though not that it means anything if you did not read the application. Have a nice day.

ChaoticKiller

Mar 24, 2019
Canada
twitter.com
[QUOTE="stabled, post: 13104, member: 76"]

-didn't really have to read this to know this application isn't at all great with detail, but more relies on experience and frequent spacing within the experience section to make it look a lot longer than it really looks.
[/QUOTE]
Edited Removed a lot of the spacing and changed some details in my application.

Durabilities

Sep 11, 2019
  • Good detail
  • no proof of being staff on the servers you stated to be apart of.
-If you add proof to being staff on the servers you claim to be staff on, i'd give this a +1.

Good luck!

ChaoticKiller

Mar 24, 2019
Canada
twitter.com
  • Good detail
  • no proof of being staff on the servers you stated to be apart of.
-If you add proof to being staff on the servers you claim to be staff on, i'd give this a +1.

Good luck!
I can provide proof for some of them but not all because a lot of them were a long time ago and some i just don't have proof for.

Last edited: