This is possibly the worst HCF Server

Ashor

Sauce = StreightMen
Jun 7, 2019
Cave's Problems
- Pay to win:
the top rank costs 10$ (gamble key on double keys with 50% of winning) and this rank gives u 3 god sets a day and 4 dubs of pots a day.
- Lazy Staff:
the staff skip out on important duties, for example, the eotw was extremely rushed taking the staff only an hour to set the starting cap time to 20seconds (it was a horrible FFA as it was just who had the most members with kits for pots and nothing skill based at all)
lower tier staff also have no clues on the rules (as they are not stated anywhere) and half of the management team & higher staff rush issues so they can leave.
- Stupid Faction sizes:
i have friends, please stop making the servers for people who don't
-Abusive Staff:
we were doing eotw and the manager 97p was just pvping with stacked pots and extreme speed which got one of my teammates killed. i also found an exact replica of my skybase on the floor built by the faction "mmc" but it was identical in every way leading me to assume it was world edited in, the staff members were also biased towards their friends/preferences.

Owen

Mar 10, 2019
I play cave about 5h a day normally, and I love cave and its not p2w its the best hcf server

EasyLify

May 27, 2019
This is a great server, tbh. It's made to be non-p2w, the only problem is the lack of staff.

Ashor

Sauce = StreightMen
Jun 7, 2019
I play cave about 5h a day normally, and I love cave and its not p2w its the best hcf server
okay, you say that, but youve probably never played a non p2w server. on kohi the only thing you could buy were ranks which gave you a symbol and colour with your name and cool armour in the hub, on minehq you could buy ranks for queue priority and a coloured username and armour in hub and with youtube rank you got like 2 lives. on cave, there is no basework, at most u dig out a trap and make a nice base and sometimes even an autobrewer, there is no mining for sets and spawners and then risking running out the base to go nether to find a fortress or farm glowstone (natural, not at glowstone mountain) or end for pearls or running far out for farm materials (like sugercane) and wood.

instead you logon, do a kit and pvp, builder kit gives u a autobrewer and u get pots for days, you get like 50 keys so you can even buy glass and spawners from spawn and if u got a set it costs you 0.5$ to get 3 armour keys which almost ensures a full set

offsets

https://twitter.com/offsetsss
Apr 13, 2019
okay, you say that, but youve probably never played a non p2w server. on kohi the only thing you could buy were ranks which gave you a symbol and colour with your name and cool armour in the hub, on minehq you could buy ranks for queue priority and a coloured username and armour in hub and with youtube rank you got like 2 lives. on cave, there is no basework, at most u dig out a trap and make a nice base and sometimes even an autobrewer, there is no mining for sets and spawners and then risking running out the base to go nether to find a fortress or farm glowstone (natural, not at glowstone mountain) or end for pearls or running far out for farm materials (like sugercane) and wood.

instead you logon, do a kit and pvp, builder kit gives u a autobrewer and u get pots for days, you get like 50 keys so you can even buy glass and spawners from spawn and if u got a set it costs you 0.5$ to get 3 armour keys which almost ensures a full set
uhcf is the hardcore gamemode of cave.

Ashor

Sauce = StreightMen
Jun 7, 2019
uhcf is the hardcore gamemode of cave.
also, this is what i mean by bad staff, i am completely innocent and keep showing proof of that yet u deny it every time. a good staff member would be able to look at the proof and realise their mistake

Reactions: offsets

Resourcefully

May 25, 2019
First of all the staff are not lazy and just don't play the server if you don't like it it's common sense.

slapes

May 29, 2019
shut it bertie.

if u dont stop being an ignorant fag, im going to come to ur shitty village and kill all ur sheep

Jul 2, 2019
Cave's Problems
- Pay to win:
the top rank costs 10$ (gamble key on double keys with 50% of winning) and this rank gives u 3 god sets a day and 4 dubs of pots a day.
- Lazy Staff:
the staff skip out on important duties, for example, the eotw was extremely rushed taking the staff only an hour to set the starting cap time to 20seconds (it was a horrible FFA as it was just who had the most members with kits for pots and nothing skill based at all)
lower tier staff also have no clues on the rules (as they are not stated anywhere) and half of the management team & higher staff rush issues so they can leave.
- Stupid Faction sizes:
i have friends, please stop making the servers for people who don't
-Abusive Staff:
we were doing eotw and the manager 97p was just pvping with stacked pots and extreme speed which got one of my teammates killed. i also found an exact replica of my skybase on the floor built by the faction "mmc" but it was identical in every way leading me to assume it was world edited in, the staff members were also biased towards their friends/preferences.
Someone’s butthurt...

Reactions: AaronTheGamer77