Denied Vaporising (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporising

Jun 9, 2019
Minecraft Username? (Include NameMC Link): Vaporising https://namemc.com/profile/Vaporising.5

Region and Timezone: EU (BST)

Discord Tag (ex. SheepKiller#9999): Ƀack#8085

Twitter: N/A

Do you have the ability to record: Yes

How active can you be?: 20+ Hours a week

Do you have any previous punishments on our server?: No

Past Staff Experience:
FaithfulMC
(500+ players)
Moderator+
I worked with Faithful for around 5 months being part of the team. I was able to excel my knowledge in the HCF gamemode and work towards learning more about how the server is ran. I left Faithful as I had to focus on my school studies to ensure that I'd of achieved good grades.

TheHiveMC
(2000+ players)
Before working on Faithful I was a Moderator on TheHive. This was one of my biggest achievements staffing as I was able to work with a professional server with a broad playerbase. This also allowed me to work with a community from all different genres of gamemodes being able to talk with others and learn what the community wanted.

ExlodePvP
(100+ players)
Staff Manager
I was able to grow a good staff team recruiting other members whilst working on Exlode. I only worked there for a short period of time as I left due to the owners being corrupt.

LlamaHosting
Server Hosting Website
Support Manager
I started off at LlamaHosting as a Tier 1 Support Representative and gradually worked my way upwards. In my role as a support manager I was able to develop a good understanding of other team members to ensure that the team was the best it could be. I'd work to take forward a good hiring process. I was also incharge of providing clients with the best support possible, this was directly through Discord and on the live chat online.

Why do you want to become staff on our server?
I'd like to become staff here due to the fact that I want to start moderating HCF again, eventually being able to work my way up the promotional chain. Due to my experience I excel over other applicants and I'm capable of bringing a lot more to the server too.
With this, I see potential in Cave growing as a community and player-base and I'd love to be part of this growth. Working on servers isn't only about resolving issues that players have but it's also building a bond with the staff team and the community surrounding it. Through my years of experience I've gained skills such as Team-Building and Communication Skills allowing me to talk to players easily on teamspeak and talk with other staff members with ease.

Here are some of the key personality aspects that I have that will help with my staffing experience on the server and will allow me to help other plays too.
Maturity:

Being mature everywhere is a key aspect of life and in-game and basically wherever you go. With my job outside of game I have been trusted with many tasks and I've been told that I'm very mature for my age. Maturity can help you a lot in-game as it is a key aspect that you need to have, when dealing with a foolish or immature player that is making fun of someone you need to deal with in and just step up, don't stoop down to there level, becoming a mature player was a great achievement and helped me in life, I think that when I become Mature, I have done something and I have succeeded in helping myself to become a better player, This will help me when I become a helper and I will show this throughout of the forums and in-game.

Activeness:

As you can see from my schedule above I have a lot of time to be active. Whilst I'm at collage I'm able to go on the forums and review activity being able to respond to posts. Being active is a key part of working in a community as when you're a staff member you're what players need for support and help otherwise the community would just collapse.

Honesty:

I am very honest when it comes to life in general, I think a person that is not honest is not living out life as they should, Being honest is one thing to different people but I think it is a key thing in general. Honesty is a key aspect and can help you throughout everything. Honesty means 'the quality of being honest.' which from my point of view can be a good point to have, I hate lying to people and I hate when people lie, Honesty is a great thing to have and you can use it wisely in-game and on the forums, when it comes to reports I will always go through them to the fullest extent possible and make sure that I am honest and check that they are breaking the rules of my knowledge, I will be honest and not lie when dealing with things in-game and throughout the forum. Honesty is a part of my heart that believes that you shouldn't lie to people and that you should continuously become a better person each time you reach your goal of becoming an Honest person/player.

Reliability:

I always try to be reliable, Reliable means 'consistently good in quality or performance; able to be trusted.' and that is one of the key points that you need to be a helper. Showing my qualities and performance in-game and for me to be trusted is a very good thing to have, without being reliable you cannot be a helper. There is a big thing with being a reliable player as people can use you can they know that they can rely on you when you are there, if I become a helper, I will show myself in-game as being a reliable source for player, On the forums being reliable can help as you need to be reliable for evidence during reports, ban appeals and whether to accept a ban appeal, or a report and go through with the ban or with accepting the appeal. When players can rely on you in-game, you feel something which makes you feel good like someone is using you as someone they know can help and make the server a better place overall, that's why I think I could help the server.

Last edited:

-=-Spalls-=-

Jun 8, 2019
[+0.5]
Could've actually explained why you want to become staff instead of just listing your key personality aspects, if you know what I mean.
Decent amount of detail
Decent experience

Have a nice day
-Spalls

lmaoF.

Sr-Mod
Jun 2, 2019
United Kingdom
+0.5 Very good experience and staff knowledge. But you definitely need to say more of why you want to be staff, then I will change it to a +1 :D

Vaporising

Jun 9, 2019
[+0.5]
Could've actually explained why you want to become staff instead of just listing your key personality aspects, if you know what I mean.
Decent amount of detail
Decent experience

Have a nice day
-Spalls
+0.5 Very good experience and staff knowledge. But you definitely need to say more of why you want to be staff, then I will change it to a +1 :D

Added some more information to "Why I'd like to become staff". Thanks for the feedback <3

Owen

Mar 10, 2019
When were you staff on Faithful and who was the current Staff Manager when you got accepted/promoted to Moderator+?

May 6, 2019
[+0.5]
Good experience
Say more on WHY you want to become staff
Then I will make it a +1

Have a nice day and gl

Vaporising

Jun 9, 2019
When were you staff on Faithful and who was the current Staff Manager when you got accepted/promoted to Moderator+?
First time I was staff I was accepted by Killa and the staff manager was Momomonkeyman. The second time I was accepted I was accepted by Muffin. My IGN was Fraid on that account.

Status
Not open for further replies.