Accepted verybasic's staff application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

verybasic

May 25, 2019
Minecraft Username? (Include NameMC Link):
verybasic (https://namemc.com/verybasic)

Region and Timezone:
My time zone is EST, although, I am mostly on at EU times. I have a very good playing schedule and am almost always on the game. I don't usually play cave as much as I play viper and such. But I mean, if I got staff on a server like this, pretty much all of time would be going towards this server, and contributing to the server and in all honesty just doing anything I can to help the server.

Discord Tag (ex. SheepKiller#9999):
My current discord tag is, ( basic#5597 ).

I am 13 years old, 14 in a few month, but I beleive I am mature enough to become staff on a server like cave. I have been playing minecraft for many, many years and have a lot of experience with players and I know servers like cave, as I have been staff on cave not too long ago.

Twitter:
My twitter at the moment is (https://twitter.com/verybasichcf) I made this twitter a long time ago so I don't really post a lot on it.

Do you have the ability to record:
Yes, I do have the ability to record in 60 fps or 120 fps whatever I need to make the video look the best.

How active can you be?:
Minimum 2 hours per weekday, minimum 3-4 in weekends. Maximum around 5 in weekdays and as long as I want in weekends.

Do you have any previous punishments on our server?:
Yes, but I was falsely punished on the network for allying. I was not allying because I left the faction I was in before I was in the fight. I asked for proof from the admin and they did not provide me with proof. So I felt I was falsely banned. (But I am currently not banned or any other punishment has not been made to my account)

Past Staff Experience:
I have a decent amount of staff experience, but here they are (I might have more I just must have forgot)

HCNations (Mod) 80 - 100 players.
HCNations was a server ran by Epicay, now known as Crisp. I was Moderator on here. The server averaged about 80 players, sometimes more. Depending on what day of the week it was.
Proof: my server was owned over 1 year ago so I do not have proof but if anyone out there sees the ign verybasic they will recognize I was staff on this server.
Warfine (Admin) - 30 - 50 players
On Warfine, I was staff two completely different times. The first one, I was Senior Mod, and that was when Adam owned the server. The server was not as popular then, so he sold it. I did not transfer over to the new owner team, but I had a talk with the new owners, and I managed to become administrator. As an admin, I did not do much more than a mod would, other than I could accept or deny any appeals, help with donation issues and light end portals. Other than that, I was pretty much just like a moderator.
Proof: my server was owned over 1 year ago so I do not have proof but if anyone out there sees the ign verybasic, gooded they will recognize my server.
BlueHCF (Owner) - 50 - 100 players
BlueHCF was a server that I owned for awhile. It had tons of YouTubers but I will admit the first maps weren’t too good but I did own / develop this server. But I usually did staffing and developing and our server was clean and not toxic.
Proof: my server was owned over 2 years ago so I do not have proof but if anyone out there sees the ign methzoid they will recognize my server.
CavePvP (Sr-Mod) - 50 - 100 players
CavePvP was a server that I had Sr. Mod it has lots of youtubers it is still up to this day and it is a good server. I resigned on the server not too long ago.
Proof:
HCRealms (Admin) - 45 - 75 players
HCRealms was a server that went down a couple months ago and I was an admin it was a decently big server. That is the server I met gully, fancy, and other people. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R24CXcfu0wM&t=0s
PulsePvP (Owner) - Unreleased
PulsePvP was a server I owned for awhile then it started to go downhill so I resigned on this server it didnt release yet so I don’t know how well it will do but I set up everything on the server, teamspeak, discord, telegram chats, etc.
Proof:

https://gyazo.com/5e85825a24c16198a1fed24e7d8fbfef

CentileHCF (Moderator) - 50 - 100 players
CentileHCF is a pretty big server at the moment and there will be more to come but the staff team is bias so I ended up getting demoted off word. This has happened to a lot of staff that got demoted on the server. But I had many clips and was going to upload a staff series but never got the time to. But I started off with Moderator because I was known by most of the staff for staffing on CavePvP, HCRealms, etc.
Proof:

Why do you want to become staff on our server?
I want to become staff because I was staff on this server before and I had a fun time on this server. Also, my plans for CavePvP is to some day be promoted to Admin or higher to help as much as possible with staff team, server bugs, forums, youtubers, and anything else needed. A little more reasons I would love to be staff are because I want to help out the server by maybe recording a staff series. If I were to rate myself as a staff member I was say I am a decent staff member due to my past experiences on HCNations, Blue etc. And I really love staffing on servers and I would love to come back as a staff member and unretire and get staff on here to help out the community and I have a couple friends already on the staff team and everyday I would try my hardest to help the server and help it grow. I want to have more experience with being staff on servers and learning more things about this server and making new friends with the other staff members.But like I said I am an alright staff member and I know how to work a Forums, TeamSpeak, and I know basic commands ingame that will more than likely make me a better staff member. Also, I want to communicate with players, help the community and overall just become a better person. I see people asking for help or people to move them in teamspeak and I wish I could help them but I just do not have the authority to help them with what they need. I feel like if I got helper I would be much more helpful and would be able to solve peoples problems the moment I see them in a support waiting room. I have already briefly said this above but another reason is because I want to stop all the hackers. I do know, saying this reason doesn't make me any different from anyone else who is applying as we all want to stop the hackers. But honestly, I am very active / will be as active as possible on the server and I'm sure that the network would see a difference in cheaters because I will put all my time and effort into the server like I did previously when I was staff. Also, I almost never just sit around in mod mode doing nothing. I will answer to as many reports and help as many people in teamspeak as possible, but sometimes I will need to call in a higher mod as I'm pretty sure Trial Mods can't permanently ban players. I will freeze cheaters, xrayers and such and I will go according to what the set punishment is for that sort of cheating. If the ban is permanent, I'll 100% be in teamspeak so I will just call in for a higher staff. If no staff are on Teamspeak, I will try to talk to a higher staff and just tempban the player for a long time and take note of his In Game Name until I can get a mod on to perm ban him. Well that concludes this part of my application and hopefully I can become a staff member here on CavePvP.

If my decently wrote paragraph / staff experience does not make you feel like picking me, these reasons might:

Last edited:

verybasic

May 25, 2019
All of my application did not fit. So here is the rest:

Professionalism
As a staff member, this is one of the more important things you NEED to be able to behave as.
My definition of professionalism is answering player's questions polite and with the answer they are actually looking for. Usage of good grammar and not writing like a complete fool in public chat in front of all the players is also something I take under the professionalism subject. If you are going to type in chat as a staff member, you should do it with grammar and and write something that's relevant, don't say random things. I don't mean that you should use capital I's, you instead of u, but just write so it is in correct english and easily understandable.

Respecting players
An easy way to respect players, especially the ones that get toxic easily, is to not respond to them. If you kill them, don't say "gg" unless they do. If they kill you, don't start making excuses. I don't know why, but if a player dies "unfairly", like in a trap, they tend to lose it whenever you say "good fight" or something after killing them while they were trapped. Just ignore the toxic players, and focus on helping the friendly ones to avoid toxicity in the community (obviously help players even though they are toxic)

Motivation and dedication
I always have a plan whenever I apply for a server, and that plan is to work my way up to the highest possible staff rank, and stick with that server until it's downfall. Sadly, that does not tend to always happen due to big changes in the staff team, new owners, hate in the community and other things we all want to avoid. I am always motivated when I apply for a server, and having an admin messaging me that I am doing a good job, always makes my day way better. My motivation can be decreased when I receive hate, but I have never resigned due to hate, and I have never abused as a staff member.

Communication
I may be foreign, but I speak and write English fluently. This means that I can focus on what to answer instead of how to answer it whilst helping a player in team speak. I have an amazing vocabulary, so I can express my self very easy. I also have discord on my phone, so if there are any major problems, I am always available.

Non-biased
The best thing about me is that I am not biased, at all. I have met staff members who have been biased and make completely idiotic decisions. I have met staff members like these whilst being a player, but also as a lower staff. This can really change a player's perspective on how professional a server really is.

Loyalty
All servers I have moderated and had dedication for, I have moderated for at least 2-3 months or more unless I was demoted. This is due to me being able to stick to what I am saying in my applications and actually being honest when saying I can do something.

Additional Information:
None sorry :p

Last edited:

Vessey

E-Girl
Staff member
Admin
May 29, 2019
Neutral
No proof of staff on servers
Lot of spacing to make it look longer.

Updated
+1

Last edited:

verybasic

May 25, 2019
No proof of staff on servers
Lot of spacing to make it look longer.
alright will show proof of the ones I have proof on now! and the spaces make the application look more clean, and not so squished together. :)

Last edited:

Marcel

Hood Founder
Mar 9, 2019
Minecraft Username? (Include NameMC Link):
verybasic (https://namemc.com/verybasic)

Region and Timezone:
My time zone is EST, although, I am mostly on at EU times. I have a very good playing schedule and am almost always on the game. I don't usually play cave as much as I play viper and such. But I mean, if I got staff on a server like this, pretty much all of time would be going towards this server, and contributing to the server and in all honesty just doing anything I can to help the server.

Discord Tag (ex. SheepKiller#9999):
My current discord tag is, ( basic#5597 ).

I am 13 years old, 14 in a few month, but I beleive I am mature enough to become staff on a server like cave. I have been playing minecraft for many, many years and have a lot of experience with players and I know servers like cave, as I have been staff on cave not too long ago.

Twitter:
My twitter at the moment is (https://twitter.com/verybasichcf) I made this twitter a long time ago so I don't really post a lot on it.

Do you have the ability to record:
Yes, I do have the ability to record in 60 fps or 120 fps whatever I need to make the video look the best.

How active can you be?:
Minimum 2 hours per weekday, minimum 3-4 in weekends. Maximum around 5 in weekdays and as long as I want in weekends.

Do you have any previous punishments on our server?:
Yes, but I was falsely punished on the network for allying. I was not allying because I left the faction I was in before I was in the fight. I asked for proof from the admin and they did not provide me with proof. So I felt I was falsely banned. (But I am currently not banned or any other punishment has not been made to my account)

Past Staff Experience:
I have a decent amount of staff experience, but here they are (I might have more I just must have forgot)

HCNations (Mod) 80 - 100 players.
HCNations was a server ran by Epicay, now known as Crisp. I was Moderator on here. The server averaged about 80 players, sometimes more. Depending on what day of the week it was.
Proof: my server was owned over 1 year ago so I do not have proof but if anyone out there sees the ign verybasic they will recognize I was staff on this server.
Warfine (Admin) - 30 - 50 players
On Warfine, I was staff two completely different times. The first one, I was Senior Mod, and that was when Adam owned the server. The server was not as popular then, so he sold it. I did not transfer over to the new owner team, but I had a talk with the new owners, and I managed to become administrator. As an admin, I did not do much more than a mod would, other than I could accept or deny any appeals, help with donation issues and light end portals. Other than that, I was pretty much just like a moderator.
Proof: my server was owned over 1 year ago so I do not have proof but if anyone out there sees the ign verybasic, gooded they will recognize my server.
BlueHCF (Owner) - 50 - 100 players
BlueHCF was a server that I owned for awhile. It had tons of YouTubers but I will admit the first maps weren’t too good but I did own / develop this server. But I usually did staffing and developing and our server was clean and not toxic.
Proof: my server was owned over 2 years ago so I do not have proof but if anyone out there sees the ign methzoid they will recognize my server.
CavePvP (Sr-Mod) - 50 - 100 players
CavePvP was a server that I had Sr. Mod it has lots of youtubers it is still up to this day and it is a good server. I resigned on the server not too long ago.
Proof:
HCRealms (Admin) - 45 - 75 players
HCRealms was a server that went down a couple months ago and I was an admin it was a decently big server. That is the server I met gully, fancy, and other people. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R24CXcfu0wM&t=0s
PulsePvP (Owner) - Unreleased
PulsePvP was a server I owned for awhile then it started to go downhill so I resigned on this server it didnt release yet so I don’t know how well it will do but I set up everything on the server, teamspeak, discord, telegram chats, etc.
Proof:

https://gyazo.com/5e85825a24c16198a1fed24e7d8fbfef

CentileHCF (Moderator) - 50 - 100 players
CentileHCF is a pretty big server at the moment and there will be more to come but the staff team is bias so I ended up getting demoted off word. This has happened to a lot of staff that got demoted on the server. But I had many clips and was going to upload a staff series but never got the time to. But I started off with Moderator because I was known by most of the staff for staffing on CavePvP, HCRealms, etc.
Proof:

Why do you want to become staff on our server?
I want to become staff because I was staff on this server before and I had a fun time on this server. Also, my plans for CavePvP is to some day be promoted to Admin or higher to help as much as possible with staff team, server bugs, forums, youtubers, and anything else needed. A little more reasons I would love to be staff are because I want to help out the server by maybe recording a staff series. If I were to rate myself as a staff member I was say I am a decent staff member due to my past experiences on HCNations, Blue etc. And I really love staffing on servers and I would love to come back as a staff member and unretire and get staff on here to help out the community and I have a couple friends already on the staff team and everyday I would try my hardest to help the server and help it grow. I want to have more experience with being staff on servers and learning more things about this server and making new friends with the other staff members.But like I said I am an alright staff member and I know how to work a Forums, TeamSpeak, and I know basic commands ingame that will more than likely make me a better staff member. Well that concludes this part of my application and hopefully I can become a staff member here on CavePvP.

If my decently wrote paragraph / staff experience does not make you feel like picking me, these reasons might:
+1
- I played CentileHCF and verybasic helped me out a lot when I was struggling with something or needed to report a bug on the network.
  • Has a staff series on HCNations or HCRealms, that is proof for that if he didn't show proof already
  • Set up PulsePvP very well.
  • Lots of detail
  • Nice and respected person.
Good luck!
- Marcel

verybasic

May 25, 2019
+1
- I played CentileHCF and verybasic helped me out a lot when I was struggling with something or needed to report a bug on the network.

• Has a staff series on HCNations or HCRealms, that is proof for that if he didn't show proof already
  • Set up PulsePvP very well.
  • Lots of detail
  • Nice and respected person.
Good luck!
- Marcel
thank you!

16inch

Feb 24, 2019
+0.5

Goodluck

tip: try to add more details in why do u want to be staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.